|Product Type:||Blouses & Tops|
|Supply Type:||OEM service|
|Top Type:||Shirt / Blouse|
- Selfpriming water pumps for deep suctions up to mt.25 to be used in case of important water level gaps.
- Suitable to drain water from wells and in domestic fittings by small and medium sized tanks.
- Before installing the pump verify that all pipes (iron, plastic or rubber) are clean inside so to avoid any obstruction to the ejector nozzle. At the foot of the ejector must be installed a foot valve or a check valve. Installed the pump, fill completely both pipes and pump body with clean water. To preserve an efficient priming it is necessary a certain pression in the circuit, therefore it is recommended to install a membrane tank at the delivery of the pump.
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
- Maximum ambient temperature 40℃
- Liquid temperature up to 60℃
- Maxumum altitude 1000m
- IEC 60034-1 - IEC 335-1
- IEC 34-1 - ISO 2548
- Single phase power supply with capacitor
- Insulation class: B
- Protection: Ip44
- Speed of rotation: 2850rpm
- Continuous duty: S1